Kerry on Iraq

CapeFish

Well we have to consider the source, CapeFish. While I know Kerry's wishy-washy, this isn't what I'd call researching the issue of Kerry... by looking on George W. Bush's campaign site. :cool

i know, but it is funny how it is so well documented with quotes, sources, dates, and topics.

It is like a library of Kerry flip flopping.

Just because it comes from his site, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Well we have to consider the source, CapeFish. While I know Kerry's wishy-washy, this isn't what I'd call researching the issue of Kerry... by looking on George W. Bush's campaign site. :cool

i know, but it is funny how it is so well documented with quotes, sources, dates, and topics.

Just because it comes from his site, doesn't mean it isn't true. And if you go to Kerry's site you'll see "Bush's War on Iraq = Failure", "Economy down the drain", "Vote for me in 2004"...

It's politics...

Just because it comes from his site, doesn't mean it isn't true. I know. :cool

Well we have to consider the source, CapeFish.? While I know Kerry's wishy-washy, this isn't what I'd call researching the issue of Kerry... by looking on George W. Bush's campaign site.? :cool

Just because it comes from his site, doesn't mean it isn't true. And if you go to Kerry's site you'll see "Bush's War on Iraq = Failure", "Economy down the drain", "Vote for me in 2004"...

It's politics... link please? i get lost in the liberalysis of his front page. lol

John Kerry

Exhibit A [bush's Secret Budget Cuts Exposed]

Exhibit B [Oil House] (Pretty Funny)

Exhibit C [solution to Iraq]

I bet there are gazillion of Kerry articles on Bush's site...

It's politics...

Exhibit A: All you Dems are crying over the growing deficit, you have to cut the money back somewhere. I'll believe this "memo" when it comes true though.

Exhibit B: It's a flash cartoon making fun of the President and called Condi an Oil tycoon. lol

Exhibit C: This does nothing to argue Bush, but states Kerry's thoughts on the policy he would take on Iraq if he became president.