Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ticket stubs and Papa Johns

Featured Replies

I redeemed my ticket earlier today for a small pizza. The thing is that they took my whole ticket! I wanted to keep it just for a souvenir. I asked them if it was only the stub that they needed but they said that they needed the whole thing. I find that kind of weird that they require the whole ticket. I wanna know if this happened to anyone else, or did they just take your stub?

They took my whole ticket. Oh well, I don't really blame them that much.

  • Author

they took my ticket and gave ME the stub. doesn't make sense but who knows

:lol they let u keep the stub. That's funny. :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.