Farenheit 9/11 Trailer

Mikesgirl1

"come watch the true story..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Moore thinks he is the biggest coolest thing in history ever since his Iraq speech. He's still entertaining, but his The Awful Truth series didn't insult your intelligence as much as what he's making this otu to be: a corporate conspiracy to smash the proliteriat is happening in America NOW!!!

"Members of Congress. Members of Congress! This is Michael Moore..Have you even read the Patriot Act"

LMAO! Yeah, they have Michael. That's their job. I bet Michael "Big fat dumba**" Moore hasn't even read it..If he did, he would know that the CIA has had the power for tapping phones, look into phone records and subpoena library records long before 9/11 even happened to catch other type of scumbags, like Mobsters..but since the Patriot Act gives them to right to do the same with Terrorists..People are paranoid and how dare they have the right to do that. No one in this country has challenged it to the supreme court either.

Moore is an idiot, but ironically enough this is part of his appeal.

By creating intellectually compromising positions and placing leaders in them he makes them look unintelligent, which then makes the incredibly stupid American public feel better about their own incredible stupidity.

Moore isn't a "filmaking genius." As a matter of fact, he in anything but a genius. How hard do you think it is to poke fun of politicians and display them in a negative perspective? Any village idiot can do it.

I can't wait to see this movie. I can't comment on whether or not it is accurate or truthfull for I haven't seen it.

Why? Are you holding out judgement because of some possibility that this movie won't have the same political bent as the others he's made?

That's like saying you are holding out commenting on Terminator II because you don't know if there is going to be any violence in it like the first one.

C/mon Lcyberlina....Give it a 21 gun salute...You know you want to. :)

I can't wait to see this movie. I can't comment on whether or not it is accurate or truthfull for I haven't seen it.

Why? Are you holding out judgement because of some possibility that this movie won't have the same political bent as the others he's made?

That's like saying you are holding out commenting on Terminator II because you don't know if there is going to be any violence in it like the first one.

C/mon Lcyberlina....Give it a 21 gun salute...You know you want to. :) :D :rofl I was actually expecting you to come in... I've suceeded at bating you.

I like Michael Moore, I think he is a riot and I loved Bowling for Columbine. Contrary to what you may think I was embarrassed by what he did to Charlton Heston and some other things. I don't totally align myself with his point of view. However, I liked some of the things he put in the movie and it made me think. Michael is a little over the top, but he sure knows how to spark discussion and discertation.

C/mon Lcyberlina....Give it a 21 gun salute...You know you want to. :) :D :rofl I was actually expecting you to come in... I've suceeded at bating you.

I like Michael Moore, I think he is a riot and I loved Bowling for Columbine. Contrary to what you may think I was embarrassed by what he did to Charlton Heston and some other things. I don't totally align myself with his point of view. However, I liked some of the things he put in the movie and it made me think. Michael is a little over the top, but he sure knows how to spark discussion and discertation. I am a sheep..... BAAAHHHH!!! I follow your every whim...... :notworthy

Just call me Lcyberlina's lemming from now on. :p

LA getting wasted is pretty good, the Tokyo hail less impressive.

The science is...well bad, very bad. At the very least, they have no clue about how cyclonic storms form and maintain themselves. The scenario presented is simply not the way it happens - indeed, a storm behaving the way they present, would tear itself apart if cold air were being sucked down from the troposphere and discharged near the ground at the base of the storm - where would all this incoming air go other than outward working to shear the storm apart from the bottom.

Then, there's the issue of what happens with the "near vacume" cold air when its put under dramatically higher pressures near the earth's surface - squeeze any gas to 100X its original volume and its going to get HOT. Duh...

Bad science, real bad...SCARY bad because some fools might believe it could happen that way.

:confused Wrong thread?

The Dems version of Rush Limbaugh...and wahoo do you really want all liberals to die? Thats kinda sick.

no, i think that a two party system is healthy for both parties (i.e. if one steps out of line, the other will check them on it, or at least in theory), but i do get easily tired of hearing empty exhausted cliche arguments by the Left, and thus the rather emotionless quote.

i also just thought it was funny

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.