Cuba lambasts Reagan

FishFanPR

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americas/06/...n.ap/index.html

pathetic, if you ask me. This only reinforces the belief that all communists are a bunch of worthless pieces of crap. The more I read about Reagan, the more I learn about how great a President he was. Everything I knew about him I was told by my grandfather, who was a huge Reagan supporter. This guy was really something, he knew how to deal with the Communists...that would be by using force and intimidation against them. I can only ask myself where would Latin America be if Reagan hadn't actively resisted communist advances in the area.

Guest Juanky

Castro is resentful to Reagan because he ended Cuba's biggest money and weapons supplier. Since the CCCP's fall they've been a fish out of water and will probably fall in the next decade or so do to lack of funds.

Similar classless comments by some euro-trash.

What do you expect?

Europe is extremely anti-america... (excluding the British) I wouldn't take the opinion of a washed-up 80's punk singer who is trying to sell copies of a new album as an overall indication of the sentiments of the general European population.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.