Tough loss.....

sorry for starting a useless thread...

but i need to smoke a bowl bad after this loss

It looked as though we got some of that "magic" back in the series against the tribe.....but this team doesnt need magic....it needs a freakin offense....i know people get excited after a loss but this team is under .500 after its 8-1 start.

we are still good enough to win, but to make it to the playoffs??? i dunno....we need a bat either to replace conine and move niner to the bench or an everday catcher....

If we get that extra hitter.....the magic will take care of itself...as the team still has good character

but for now...please join me in a marlinsbaseball.com bowl of remorse...i'll start smoking around 10...anyone who wants to join me can

Guest Juanky

When the starting pitching gets on track, the offense tends to follow. However this is just one of those stretches that every team goes through every year where nothing is wokring properly. Nothing is working and we still have a chance to finish up the road trip .500, that isn't too shabby. Also, as long as this strech ends soon, we'll be right back on track and with less complaining.

When the starting pitching gets on track, the offense tends to follow. However this is just one of those stretches that every team goes through every year where nothing is wokring properly. Nothing is working and we still have a chance to finish up the road trip .500, that isn't too shabby. Also, as long as this strech ends soon, we'll be right back on track and with less complaining.

well...i dunno man...starting pitching was pretty good today...

no O

Guest Juanky

well...i dunno man...starting pitching was pretty good today...

no O Today, yes. Two days ago, yes. But in a row? No. Let's see how Don Willy does tomorrow.

[/b]

we are under 500 after starting 8-1...

i'm aware we are still over 500 for the season...but we are 1 game under 500 after our 8-1 start

Gotchya.

OUr offense is is definitely killing us right now. But hopefully things work out. I honestly think that we shouldn't be switching Luis and Pierre as much as we are. Keep them in one spot and eventually Pierre will come out of his little slump.