"Kamikazi" - Twista

dontrelle

if you like the stuff you've heard from twista thusfar, i do recommend this album. i bought it before i went to miami for vacation earlier in the week. i really like it.

songs on the album i really like are:

"kill us all" - good stuff.

the over played "slow jamz" & "overnight celebrity"

"drinks" - good stuff. fun lyrics.

"higher" - w/ ludacris

"like a 24" - make that ass roll like a 24.. lol.

"hope" & "sunshine"

and "art & life"

pretty good album. i really didn't like twista at all when he first came out, and a lot of his older ROC stuff, but he really caught on to me, and i'm now a fan, for the time being, until he does some real lame s***.

His latest CD is really good and his older CDs are good but no expect Kayne West to be in it. BTW, Twista was never with the ROC. ;)

not "with" with, but i know he had songs with them in the past. Yeah he did. The 'Is That Your Chick' song was hot. He had so many versions of it.

His latest CD is really good and his older CDs are good but no expect Kayne West to be in it. BTW, Twista was never with the ROC. ;)

not "with" with, but i know he had songs with them in the past. Yeah he did. The 'Is That Your Chick' song was hot. He had so many versions of it. here's a question for you..

there's a video for this song, and i hear it on the radio every now and then..

one of the many "pull up / culo" remixes..

the one w/ elephant man & twista and the young bloodz.. (i think)

i don't know if they kept the song title the same, or if it's on an album..

which i thought was on reggae gold 2004.. remix side, but i can't find a track listing to the remix side so i'm not sure if it's on there.. and i can't download it anywhere, but i like that version the best, it's hot.

Guest marlins02

not "with" with, but i know he had songs with them in the past. Yeah he did. The 'Is That Your Chick' song was hot. He had so many versions of it. here's a question for you..

which i thought was on reggae gold 2004.. remix side, but i can't find a track listing to the remix side so i'm not sure if it's on there.. and i can't download it anywhere, but i like that version the best, it's hot. the pull up/culo remixes? you clearly dont live in miami. i get nauscious at the mention of those songs on the radio. its on every f***ing 5 minutes. i in particular hate the remix with pitbull and lil john... and i mean HATE.

the one with elephant man and twista and youngbloodz is a different song, just a similar beat. i think its called Jookgal (or something like that). that one is pretty cool.

Guest marlins02

Is it Jook Gal Wine Wine Remix?

im not sure which is which. i know there are two with different beats and same lyrics but i dont know which is which.

which i thought was on reggae gold 2004.. remix side, but i can't find a track listing to the remix side so i'm not sure if it's on there.. and i can't download it anywhere, but i like that version the best, it's hot. the pull up/culo remixes? you clearly dont live in miami. i get nauscious at the mention of those songs on the radio. its on every f***ing 5 minutes. i in particular hate the remix with pitbull and lil john... and i mean HATE.

the one with elephant man and twista and youngbloodz is a different song, just a similar beat. i think its called Jookgal (or something like that). that one is pretty cool. no i dont live in miami, i live in connecticut..

i was there this past week for vacation though..

and listened to 103.5 and 96.5 and 100.7 and that all techno station in our rental car..

the stuff up here is the same, but you guys play 18 jams in a row, and it's only 6 songs played over 3 times, lol.

we play 18 jams in a row too.. but.. they're all different.

i just want to know the name of the song that has that beat to it, with elephant man & twista..

or if you guys know where to get it from or can send it to me please do!

Guest marlins02

the one with elephant man and twista and youngbloodz is a different song, just a similar beat. i think its called Jookgal (or something like that). that one is pretty cool. no i dont live in miami, i live in connecticut..

i was there this past week for vacation though..

and listened to 103.5 and 96.5 and 100.7 and that all techno station in our rental car..

the stuff up here is the same, but you guys play 18 jams in a row, and it's only 6 songs played over 3 times, lol.

we play 18 jams in a row too.. but.. they're all different.

i just want to know the name of the song that has that beat to it, with elephant man & twista..

or if you guys know where to get it from or can send it to me please do! yeah i know :lol its ridiculous. when they get a track they f***ing kill it.

the elephant man, twista and youngbloodz song is called Jookgal like realflava said. like he said there are a couple of remixes though.

power 96 is the worse station in my opinion and i never listen to y100 or the techno one (not a techno person)