What's the best way of getting to the Pro from MIA

If you want to get to I-95 theres two ways to do it that are usually very efective. I actually live by MIA so here we go. You can get state road 112 (the airport expressway) from lejeune rd at around nw 30 something street, and you can actually get it from the airport itself from perimeter Rd. and this highway will merge with I-95. The airport roads are tricky especially for someone who isnt too familiar with the area. This is why my preferred way to go is to exit the airport toward lejeune (42nd ave) southbound and take state road 836 east and stay on your left after the toll and youll hit I-95 north.

If you want to get to I-95 theres two ways to do it that are usually very efective. I actually live by MIA so here we go. You can get state road 112 (the airport expressway) from lejeune rd at around nw 30 something street, and you can actually get it from the airport itself from perimeter Rd. and this highway will merge with I-95. The airport roads are tricky especially for someone who isnt too familiar with the area. This is why my preferred way to go is to exit the airport toward lejeune (42nd ave) southbound and take state road 836 east and stay on your left after the toll and youll hit I-95 north.

448389[/snapback]

sorry bro - I think I didn't phrase the question correctly. :blink:

what's the best way to get to the stadium coming from I-95, or pretty much anything besides the Turnpike.

448389[/snapback]

sorry bro - I think I didn't phrase the question correctly. :blink:

what's the best way to get to the stadium coming from I-95, or pretty much anything besides the Turnpike.

448427[/snapback]

Well from I-95 your going to come to a junction where you can take the 826 or the turnpike (this is already way up north, i think thats the golden glades interchange or w/e) , from there the best thing is to to jump on the turnpike and you'll be on it for like 2 miles and the exit for 199th ST Dan marino blvd will be right there. When you get off youll be right next to the stadium. By doing this you actually skip the turnpike up until the end and avoid all tolls and construction

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.