Coastal Bend's Ramistella sold to Florida Marlins

CapeFish

July 11, 2004 - Durham, N.C. -- Coastal Bend's John Ramistella was sold to the Florida Marlins today and will report to the club's Single-A affiliate in Greensboro. He is the third Central Baseball League player to be sold in three days, as Thad Markray (Kansas City) and Landon Stockman (Cleveland) were bought on Friday, July 9.

Ramistella, who is in his second year with the CBL, is hitting .272 with seven home runs and 30 RBI in 49 games. In addition, he has scored 32 runs and stolen 15 bases playing for both the Aviators and the Amarillo Dillas this season.

Originally selected by the New York Yankees in the 2000 draft, Ramistella played two years of affiliated baseball making it to the Yankees' Staten Island club of the New York-Penn League in 2002.

we acquired some random single-A player??

woohoo!!!

i feel edified.? :hat

454544[/snapback]

:lol

How much does it cost to buy their contracts?

454663[/snapback]

I always wondered that. Like, if I could scrounge enough money up, could I buy a player and have him play home run derby with me in my backyard?

we acquired some random single-A player??

woohoo!!!

i feel edified.? :hat

454544[/snapback]

:lol

How much does it cost to buy their contracts?

454663[/snapback]

I always wondered that. Like, if I could scrounge enough money up, could I buy a player and have him play home run derby with me in my backyard?

454684[/snapback]

lololol :lol