August 1, 200422 yr Hey, I'll be coming into south Florida this upcoming week for my birthday (my family lives in Ocala, I live in south Louisiana), and I'm wondering how easy it is to just buy tickets when I'm down there. I'd like to get Terrace Box tickets. Does anyone know how easy that will be come gametime?
August 1, 200422 yr You are better off getting them ahead of time by going to Marlins En Miami or going through Ticketmaster
August 1, 200422 yr If you are going to travel that far, go to FloridaMarlins.com and buy them ahead of time. You can even print them and use that at the gate so you don't have to wait in ticket will call window lines.
August 1, 200422 yr It's very easy to get tickets. I generally call ticketmaster a couple hours before the game and can pick the seats I want.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.