Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Going to saturday's game....

Featured Replies

I'm comming from Orlando to Miami to see the Marlins game, mmy bro and dad can't go and I'll be all alone. So..I uh was wondering if I could meet up with some of you's... My aunt works at the Herald and she gets box seats for free. But I dont know if it's too late to get them. So, just lemme know if anyone is going to be there...

  • Author

well, if i get box seats for free, i'll see if i can get some of you guys some too. I just have to see. I haven't been to the Pro sinice it was changed to Pro Player Stadium. I went last in like 94. Last year my aunt went with her husband, daughter, father and 2 others all for free in a box seats. So if i can get that many, be my guest.

  • Author

well, f***. Scratch that. I feel dumb. Apparently she no longer works for the Herald. So uh. I Might meet some of you in the Fish Tank....

Nonetheless, even if you just get your own, we can still meet and such before the game.

 

edit: lol, I got sect 127 =]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.