Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill O'Reilly has been beaten

Featured Replies

Watching the show tonight and he has on a civil rights activist on discussing the protests and about cooperating with Police and of course Bill always tries to make an example out of the extreme civil rights activists but this guy completely destroyed him. Bill was studdering, struggling for basic words and couldn't keep up with the guy and unlike with Michael Moore couldn't handle personal questions directed at him and even used Bill's own special weapon of "the terrorists win if we do this" against The Master of it.

 

Not often you see him struggling and then have to fall back on a joke to lighten up the mood after being beat.

 

Good stuff. :thumbup

Did you see that moron Michelle Malkin get utterly crushed by Chris Matthews? I mean she got worked badly along with Admin Thurlow of the swift boat vets. The next day she went crying to Rush and posted that Matthews was a caveman or somehting on her website.

Did you see that moron Michelle Malkin get utterly crushed by Chris Matthews? I mean she got worked badly along with Admin Thurlow of the swift boat vets. The next day she went crying to Rush and posted that Matthews was a caveman or somehting on her website.

528268[/snapback]

 

Michelle Malkwho? I never heard of her until I saw her on Chris's show... Boy is she nasty. She even looks at you like you are scum... What a bleep! I thought Chris handled her pretty well. I wish more journalists would call these pseudo-journalists on their lies and attempt to spin the truth.

 

O'Reilly? I never subject myself to such torture. Rune what are you doing giving money to the people who want to kill Democracy and truth? :thumbdown

Did you see that moron Michelle Malkin get utterly crushed by Chris Matthews? I mean she got worked badly along with Admin Thurlow of the swift boat vets. The next day she went crying to Rush and posted that Matthews was a caveman or somehting on her website.

528268[/snapback]

 

Michelle Malkwho? I never heard of her until I saw her on Chris's show... Boy is she nasty. She even looks at you like you are scum... What a bleep! I thought Chris handled her pretty well. I wish more journalists would call these pseudo-journalists on their lies and attempt to spin the truth.

 

O'Reilly? I never subject myself to such torture. Rune what are you doing giving money to the people who want to kill Democracy and truth? :thumbdown

528275[/snapback]

 

 

My deepest hope is that you dont really believe this. And definetely journalists do need to call these pseudojournalists on their lies.

fox news is a conspiracy to destroy america.

 

all media sources on television are evil in my eyes until they stop scrutinizing politicians that are true intellectuals, not manufactured crap.

O'Reilly is the ONLY thing on Fox worth watching.

 

O'Reilly is admittedly conservative but has been defending John Kerry's service and called out the Swift Boat Vets to stop what they are doing.

 

Bill has been probably the fairest of anyone on this issue besides Tim Russert, I'm a Democrat who's also a Factor Fan. I hate Hannity, but at least O'Reilly is FAIR and is much more moderate then most people give him credit for.

 

You should watch his show and you'll know why I only watch O'Reilly and Chris Matthews, and ON OCCASION, Tim Russert (his show is on to early for me)

all media sources on television are evil in my eyes until they stop scrutinizing politicians that are true intellectuals, not manufactured crap.

528427[/snapback]

 

Amen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.