Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conversations with an idiot.

Featured Replies

This is a conversation I had with a supposed female who is supposedly from Holland. The funniest f***ing convo I had. After the first couple lines, I realized I was talking to an idiot, so I decided to have my fun. I am stofflin. Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

stofflin: hi

mariakrmr : hi there

mariakrmr : My big man

mariakrmr : Hey sexy

stofflin: hey

stofflin: how's it going

mariakrmr : i'm fine

mariakrmr : you ?

stofflin: I'm going pretty good

mariakrmr : sorry for my bad englisch

stofflin: that's ok

mariakrmr : what are you doing there ??

stofflin: I'm just watching some tv

mariakrmr : porn?

stofflin: no

stofflin: Wrestling

mariakrmr : ok

mariakrmr : will you put up that pic from you

mariakrmr : with youre muscles

stofflin: ok

stofflin: lemme find it and I'll send it to you

mariakrmr : f*** , you are a big guy

mariakrmr : Hey sexy

stofflin: thanks

mariakrmr : how do you do that ??

stofflin: You're pretty hot yourself

mariakrmr : training ?

mariakrmr : i have a big head

mariakrmr : don't look at it

stofflin: hahahahaha

stofflin: Now you're just f***in' with me

mariakrmr : no

mariakrmr : i wish

stofflin: heh

mariakrmr : do you sport a lot ?

stofflin: no, not really

mariakrmr : no?

mariakrmr : just youre body?

stofflin: what?

mariakrmr : no sports

stofflin: no

mariakrmr : holy s***

mariakrmr : Hey sexy

stofflin: Although I do need to exercise more

mariakrmr : why that ?

mariakrmr : you are looking good

stofflin: Eh. I've gained a little bit of a gut since that pic was taken. I'm working on getting rid of it

mariakrmr : you can have it

mariakrmr : i think?

stofflin: I have to agree.

mariakrmr : no, you don't

mariakrmr :

stofflin: um

stofflin: ok

stofflin: Arrr! Your booty shivers me timbers

mariakrmr : hahahahahhaha

mariakrmr : love it

mariakrmr : Come here you. Come on. Closer. Closer.

stofflin: I love it when you type real slow

mariakrmr : yes, i do

mariakrmr : hahahha

mariakrmr : Is it just me or is it getting really hot in here?

mariakrmr : Is it just me or is it getting really hot in here?

mariakrmr : Is it just me or is it getting really hot in here?

stofflin: I dunno, is it?

stofflin: lol

mariakrmr : dunno??

mariakrmr : explain please

mariakrmr : don't know s***

mariakrmr : help me

stofflin: dunno = don't know

mariakrmr : thanks mate

stofflin: you're welcom

mariakrmr : yw

mariakrmr : let's chat

mariakrmr : are you busy ??

stofflin: Ok

stofflin: no, I'm not

mariakrmr : ok

mariakrmr : i'm gonna ask

stofflin: ok

mariakrmr : do you mind ?

stofflin: no, not really

stofflin: ask away

mariakrmr : ok? hold on to youre head

mariakrmr : how do you say that

mariakrmr :

stofflin: what!?

mariakrmr : nevermind

stofflin: no, ask

mariakrmr : do you have a girlfriend ?

stofflin: no

mariakrmr : glad

mariakrmr : where are you living ?

stofflin: Maine, USA

mariakrmr : f***, that's far away

mariakrmr : nevermind

mariakrmr : how old are you ?

stofflin:

stofflin: 23

mariakrmr : that's better

mariakrmr : and what do you do there ?

stofflin: I live.

stofflin: lol

mariakrmr : i live too

stofflin: Yes!

stofflin: That means there's two people that do that

mariakrmr : no work ?

stofflin: yeah

stofflin: I'm a sales Agent for U.S. Cellular

mariakrmr : ok

mariakrmr : the hole week ?

mariakrmr : what are you selling ?

mariakrmr : what's a sales agant?

mariakrmr : i'm so stuppid

mariakrmr :

stofflin: I sell Cellular Phones.

mariakrmr : oh, nice

mariakrmr : and are living alone ?

stofflin: yeah

mariakrmr : i cum live with you

mariakrmr :

stofflin: Awwwwwwww... That's so cute.

mariakrmr : and animals ?

stofflin: I am an animal

mariakrmr : do you have those?

stofflin: No, just, me and myself

mariakrmr : you f***ing beast

mariakrmr :

stofflin: Hwar!

mariakrmr : what's that

mariakrmr :

stofflin: Manly noises.

mariakrmr : are you making them ?

mariakrmr : it funny

stofflin: I was

mariakrmr : and when you are cumming ??

stofflin: Oh, when I'm cumming I kinda make a high pitched sound that sounds kinda like cohwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

mariakrmr : hahahahhahhahhaa

mariakrmr : funny man

mariakrmr : i like you

mariakrmr : i sream in bed

mariakrmr : iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mariakrmr : aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mariakrmr : f*** me

mariakrmr : f*** me

mariakrmr : f*** me

mariakrmr :

stofflin: In the cornhole?

mariakrmr : everywhere

stofflin: You mean like the bus stop. Or McDonalds?

mariakrmr : not mc. donalds

mariakrmr : you gave me a idee

stofflin: oh

stofflin: and what's that

mariakrmr : mc. donalds

mariakrmr : for a f***

stofflin: ah

stofflin: But it was my idea.

stofflin: So I get the credit for it.

mariakrmr : you may come with me

stofflin: Oh thank you.

stofflin: That'd be such a long trip for a burger and small fry

stofflin: Oh wait

stofflin: then there's the happy meal

stofflin: Yeah

mariakrmr : hahahahaha

mariakrmr : happy meal

mariakrmr : lick me

stofflin: ok

stofflin: *lick*

mariakrmr : that's all??

mariakrmr : you can't handle a women ..

stofflin: I am hurt and sad

mariakrmr : i know

stofflin:

stofflin: I go now

stofflin: bye bye

mariakrmr : BYE BYE

:plain

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Holy crap. I accidentally stumbled across this in Google. It was so funny I just had to give it a bump.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.