Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Great to Be Back

Featured Replies

Hello everyone :D ,

 

Due to Hurricane Frances, my Internet connection was disabled for several of days (stupid FIU). I missed you all and I'm glad to be back :arms

 

:marlins :happydance

Glad your back up and runnin! Now where is Holly :-(

544826[/snapback]

Yeah where is she? Hope she and her family is ok.

544833[/snapback]

I reckon they must be out of power, hope she'll be back soon I miss her threads! :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.