I've got a dilemma

miami15

If you bring it to the game you will have to throw it away? :o

559974[/snapback]

:lol

Some of the rules they have are needless...

559991[/snapback]

Yeah, like the "Don't let big bags in because their could be a bomb inside, especially in an event with thousands of people in one of the biggest cities in a country that doesn't take any crap from terrorists groups."

What a dumb rule.

559974[/snapback]

559991[/snapback]

Yeah, like the "Don't let big bags in because their could be a bomb inside, especially in an event with thousands of people in one of the biggest cities in a country that doesn't take any crap from terrorists groups."

What a dumb rule.

559997[/snapback]

The bags get checked before you enter the stadium. :plain

559974[/snapback]

559991[/snapback]

What a dumb rule.

559997[/snapback]

The bags get checked before you enter the stadium. :plain

560027[/snapback]

Then it would slow down the rate people get into the stadium, anger customers, chase away possible walk up ticket purchasers, plus things can slip by and damage can still be done.

I like the way things are done now better.

Thanks y'all

I ended up getting a ride so I didn't have to resort to this, but my theory was whoever went to the first game of the doublheader would stay, so I'd have a good chance of leaving it under some guys car. I once left a backpack under a flipped upside down garbage can outside the Orange Bowl for a soccer game, so I've had experience doing that.

I coulda left it at school, but we don't have lockers and there's no school tomorrow, so I thought the car plan was easier.

Thanks y'all

I ended up getting a ride so I didn't have to resort to this, but my theory was whoever went to the first game of the doublheader would stay, so I'd have a good chance of leaving it under some guys car. I once left a backpack under a flipped upside down garbage can outside the Orange Bowl for a soccer game, so I've had experience doing that.

I coulda left it at school, but we don't have lockers and there's no school tomorrow, so I thought the car plan was easier.

560607[/snapback]

Damn, no lockers. That sucks. How books do you have to carry around?

Thanks y'all

560607[/snapback]

Good to see you're resourceful :thumbup

Thanks y'all

560607[/snapback]

Damn, no lockers. That sucks. How books do you have to carry around?

560633[/snapback]

Not too many. I'd say in the majority of our classes we don't even need to bring our books.