Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fave Marlins game this year.

Featured Replies

I've been thinking what my favourite Marlins games have been this year, just wondered what yours have been.

 

It's a tough one, but I'd still say that Phillies game where Lowell hit 3 homeruns. I think we won that game in extra innings coming from behind and so on (It was a while ago now).

 

I reckon we were playing some of our best baseball back then, certainly offensively. :)

I've been thinking what my favourite Marlins games have been this year, just wondered what yours have been.

 

It's a tough one, but I'd still say that Phillies game where Lowell hit 3 homeruns. I think we won that game in extra innings coming from behind and so on (It was a while ago now).

 

I reckon we were playing some of our best baseball back then, certainly offensively. :)

563796[/snapback]

 

 

id have to pick that one as well. that was crazy. the game went back and forth and i think wagner blew a save and of course mikey tore it up. its hard to believe that its been 5 months already. :(

Beating Gagne was freaking sweet.

my favorite would have to either be that phillies game or the night gagne fell.

my favorite would have to either be that phillies game or the night gagne fell.

563803[/snapback]

same

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.