What happen to thePassion?

minus

OMG STOP BUMPING 10 DAY OLD THREADS OMG OMG!!!!!

591305[/snapback]

OMG OMG I WASN'T HERE 10 DAYS AGO OMG OMG!!

591314[/snapback]

Young mook, just because you're gone doesn't mean you need to reply to the threads. They ran their course and died of natural causes. Quit trying to resuscitate them.

591343[/snapback]

And thats why many times after I bump topics they keep going for a while longer, right? :plain

That's because your mook ass says something so idiotic someone has to set your ass straight. Go back to Israel. I heard there haven't been suicide bombings in a few days. Maybe the whole Middle East has finally worked things out.

:plain

That's because your mook ass says something so idiotic someone has to set your ass straight. Go back to Israel. I heard there haven't been suicide bombings in a few days. Maybe the whole Middle East has finally worked things out.

591455[/snapback]

lol. I was actually thinking of buying a shirt that said "Peace in the middle east?"

And there were a bunch of people laughing.

591455[/snapback]

lol. I was actually thinking of buying a shirt that said "Peace in the middle east?"

592175[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

(dumb@ss)

591455[/snapback]

592175[/snapback]

:lol :lol :lol

(dumb@ss)

592185[/snapback]

Why am I a dumb@$$?