Edwards or Cheney

Miami 305

OK you just confused me.

I know most of us hear agree that Cheney bested Edwards last night. Are you implying otherwise?

584434[/snapback]

No. He really did well in presenting his lies forcefully, but we all know that online polls can be easily rigged. This is the reason why I don't believe the same poll on the VP debate where Edwards is up 74% is true.

As evidenced by the results of Gore/Bush 2000 and Bush/Kerry last week the polls just don't matter in the current electoral climate.

Now is about the time when the GOP cuts off it's nose despite it's face and blathers on about how crucial a VP debate victory these polls indicate, when last week the fact that Kerry won his debate hands-down didn't really amount to a hill of beans.

Ahhhh, the sweet bliss of trying to have it both ways.

Online polls are a little nutty.

I heard somewhere that prior to the first debate, the dems sent out mass emails telling their followers to vote on every news network's online poll repeatedly, call every radio talk show, and write to every newspaper saying their man won the debate.

I would guess that this is just more of the same.

That said, msnbc loses major points for repeating that "msnbc won't be declaring any candidate a winner in the debate," then plugging the results of their online poll every 15 minutes. It has been 59-41 for like 24 hours now....i get the point.

As evidenced by the results of Gore/Bush 2000 and Bush/Kerry last week the polls just don't matter in the current electoral climate.

Now is about the time when the GOP cuts off it's nose despite it's face and blathers on about how crucial a VP debate victory these polls indicate, when last week the fact that Kerry won his debate hands-down didn't really amount to a hill of beans.

Ahhhh, the sweet bliss of trying to have it both ways.

584546[/snapback]

I was talking about the online polls. And you are right, real polls don't mean s*** either. Anything can swing this election at the end of the stretch.

Undecided voters are retarded... What is so difficult to decide? :banghead

Undecided voters are retarded... What is so difficult to decide?? :banghead

585258[/snapback]

I'd guess they're trying to decide between a known liar and boob, or someone so profoundly naive and stupid that they got snookered by the known liar and boob.

Not much of a choice really, but it may come down to who is more worthy to play on the international stage? A con man?, or an apparently self-confessed mark?

IMO, you gotta go with the con man.

585407[/snapback]

So youre calling everyone here who believed Bush's reasons for invading Iraq a boob that is naive and stupid?

Undecided voters are retarded... What is so difficult to decide?? :banghead

585258[/snapback]

I'd guess they're trying to decide between a known liar and boob, or someone so profoundly naive and stupid that they got snookered by the known liar and boob.

Not much of a choice really, but it may come down to who is more worthy to play on the international stage? A con man?, or an apparently self-confessed mark?

IMO, you gotta go with the con man.

585407[/snapback]

So youre calling everyone here who believed Bush's reasons for invading Iraq a boob that is naive and stupid?

585416[/snapback]

No.

The question is the intel. Based on the intel (which Kerry also received), the reasons at the time appeared sound.

If you want to take the side that Bush knew the intel was bad and lied, then Kerry is an inept dupe not worth of the presidency.

If you want to thake the side that bush didn't lie and was a victim of bad intel like everyone else, then Kerry's attacks are hollow and fraudulent since his decisions (and previous statements) based on that exact same intel also supported the war.

Pick your side, neither is complementary to your man - he's either an inept dupe, or an opportunistic fraud.

585473[/snapback]

And Bush isnt held accountable for his mistakes but Kerry is. Ok..Bush got duped by neocons in his administration. He doenst deserve reelection.