Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How???

Featured Replies

How did you find out about this site? I was lookin for some miguel fan sites and this poll about him from here came on and I wanted to reply but I had to become a member so I did....... what bout u???? :mischief2

lol this has been posted before but its ok...i found it at floridamarlins.com message boards.. i was reading some things and people mentioned this website so i signed up

  • Author

lol this has been posted before but its ok

I figured this was posted a million times too..... but new members come!!!!!

I was in school (Sewing Class- I didn't pick the class, very boring) and I decided to look up Florida Marlins Message board sites and I came to this one!

 

I am so glad I found this site :) :thumbup

 

 

I've met tons of wonderful people awwwwww :)

Well, I came over because I saw someone post it one ESPN, but I remeber seeing someone talking about during a Marlins game. :)

How did you find out about this site? I was lookin for some miguel fan sites and this poll about him from here came on and I wanted to reply but I had to become a member so I did....... what bout u???? :mischief2

605825[/snapback]

um... this was posted right above your topic :thumbup

Was on dudeswithboobs.com/forums and this dude named Larrii told me about the site. I figured it was gonna be about something different.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.