RAW 1/24

geemoney

RAW Thoughts:

The opening six-man was very good. Each guy had his working boots on tonight....I thought the Jim Ross segment was well done, except for having JR get beaten up in Oklahoma AGAIN. I thought Triple H's mic work was pretty good here, too. Nice bump by the elder Hodge, except when he threw the punch at Hunter, it looked like he was going to fall over from the force....

Nice subtleties of Batista not being impressed by them beating up three people who couldn't challenge them anyway....I just don't get the constant in-ring push Coach gets....The tag team division gets more dirt shoveled on it's grave, as Batista beats the champs two-on-one....Who has Viscera beat to deserve a shot at being in the Rumble?....Hassan v.s Venis was a bit of a bore. Man, if only Venis had a different gimmick....

Great job getting Flair in the Rumble, with Trips saying it covers all the bases if Batista gets tossed, obviously miffed that Batista was doubting him in his match with Orton earlier....I could've done without the Maven/Snitsky/Kane stuff....Another great moment: Batista staring at the guilty Trips as he was being ordered to the back....I thought the main event was pretty good, too. And with Orton's knee injury, he'll still have some heat if he loses at RR because he wasn't 100%....Real strong show.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.