RAW 1/31

geemoney

Great opening segment. I can even tolerate Trips' ego-stroking because it's part of the character now, instead of just being a verbal blowjob for no reason....Shelton/Simon wasn't much, but I guess it wasn't supposed to be....I can't STAND that stupid Starburst commercial. While we're at it, the Nike commercial sucks too....Edge thinking Christy was making fun of him was great. And that's one of his best interviews in a while too. Nice job by HBK of ad-libbing with the mic problem....Maven/Hurricane was suprisingly watchable....

On the flip side, the tag title match was surprisingly bad, especially when all 4 men started brawling....Slaughter looked to be in pretty good shape....The Eugene-Forrest Gump commercial is pretty funny. Interesting, the lady reading the RAW magazine is probably the last demographic WWE is after- Middle-Aged Black Women....What does "We're Live as hell!!!" mean, JR?....The tag match was well-done....Snitsky is no Nathan Jones when it comes to ripping doors off things.

was that Hassan's first win?.... it seems like whenever I see him he loses

674287[/snapback]

Hassan beat Lawler at New Year's Revolution.

674288[/snapback]

oh yea, my bad.... does that even count?

:lol

674345[/snapback]

Well, if beating Sarge counts, then beating The King counts. :D