Raw is War

Ramp

Good opening contest to start things off, and get the Japanese crowd into it....Man, they're really enjoying squashing Maven, aren't they?....They're really protecting Batista in these short squash matches....Nice pop for the home-country boy Tajiri. They couldn't even get past the front row!....The Flair/Michaels match was about as good as you could expect from Flair....The Simon/Divas segment was pointless....I don't think it would've been bad to have Tomko pin Orton. Really, Orton wouldn't lose heat because he "has" a concussion(s)....The Trips/Edge match was only okay, but Batista staring at the title at the end was great, and so was Trips catching him.

Good opening contest to start things off, and get the Japanese crowd into it....Man, they're really enjoying squashing Maven, aren't they?....They're really protecting Batista in these short squash matches....Nice pop for the home-country boy Tajiri. They couldn't even get past the front row!....The Flair/Michaels match was about as good as you could expect from Flair....The Simon/Divas segment was pointless....I don't think it would've been bad to have Tomko pin Orton. Really, Orton wouldn't lose heat because he "has" a concussion(s)....The Trips/Edge match was only okay, but Batista staring at the title at the end was great, and so was Trips catching him.

679941[/snapback]

I liked the show tonight and the HHH and Batista staring at the title can be your Wrestlemania poster right there, it was a good shot those two really seem to have some good chemistry together.