RAW 2/14

geemoney

Man, that first segment did not click. We get a random RAW diva just because she was in a SB commercial. And I wasn't big on the banter between Y2J and Hassan, either....Decent 5 minute opening match though. Still tough to gauge how good (or bad) Hassan is....So what, Snitsky is the heel version of Kane?....The tag title match was okay, but now who does Regal and Tajiri defend against next week?....

I liked the Christian/Orton match, and especially the stiff kick by Tomko. Seems the big kicks were hitting their mark all around tonight (Regal, Tomko, Kane)....The Trish/Christy segment was interesting for one reason: it looked like Trish got her implants taken out....The Kane/Simon segment was nothing, and WWE has done a textbook job of burying Dean....

Interesting that Piper was the one inductee this week named. That should be an interesting acceptance speech....Was Trips wearing the Harley Race honorary mustache/beard combo tonight for a reason?....I expected the Main Event to be short due to it starting 5 minutes before the top of the hour, but man, they did a nice job of ignoring Edge at the end. He did get a lot of offense in, though.

Man, that first segment did not click. We get a random RAW diva just because she was in a SB commercial. And I wasn't big on the banter between Y2J and Hassan, either....Decent 5 minute opening match though. Still tough to gauge how good (or bad) Hassan is....So what, Snitsky is the heel version of Kane?....The tag title match was okay, but now who does Regal and Tajiri defend against next week?....

I liked the Christian/Orton match, and especially the stiff kick by Tomko. Seems the big kicks were hitting their mark all around tonight (Regal, Tomko, Kane)....The Trish/Christy segment was interesting for one reason: it looked like Trish got her implants taken out....The Kane/Simon segment was nothing, and WWE has done a textbook job of burying Dean....

Interesting that Piper was the one inductee this week named. That should be an interesting acceptance speech....Was Trips wearing the Harley Race honorary mustache/beard combo tonight for a reason?....I expected the Main Event to be short due to it starting 5 minutes before the top of the hour, but man, they did a nice job of ignoring Edge at the end. He did get a lot of offense in, though.

I like Jericho and Hussan interacting, they werent as funny as the last time but it was still funny. Orton and Christian was a pretty good match, I really like how Raw is letting matches go on and not being just a quick 5 minute match. The Batista and HHH angle just keeps getting better I really think that they have great chemistry and should put on a great match at Mania, I also think that they are going to have it that the whole thing JBL thing is just set up by HHH and that JBL was even there last night, but it was just a plan by the game.

I like Jericho and Hussan interacting, they werent as funny as the last time but it was still funny. Orton and Christian was a pretty good match, I really like how Raw is letting matches go on and not being just a quick 5 minute match. The Batista and HHH angle just keeps getting better I really think that they have great chemistry and should put on a great match at Mania, I also think that they are going to have it that the whole thing JBL thing is just set up by HHH and that JBL was even there last night, but it was just a plan by the game.