Nothin But Strings

Lefty

I have to plug these guys right here. Two black kids from the ghetto in New York playing some hip-hip violin music. It was phenomenal--I never thought something like that could be done, and still have a good beat to it.

They were on Leno tonight, and I am absolutely stunned. Never expected such composure and talent from two thug-lookin kids playing the VIOLIN!

I have to plug these guys right here. Two black kids from the ghetto in New York playing some hip-hip violin music. It was phenomenal--I never thought something like that could be done, and still have a good beat to it.

They were on Leno tonight, and I am absolutely stunned. Never expected such composure and talent from two thug-lookin kids playing the VIOLIN!

694983[/snapback]

Glad to see that you judge a book by its cover.

:plain

694983[/snapback]

694993[/snapback]

Um I've been to Queens before, fella. I don't judge a book by it's cover. I judge a book by it's bookstore.

Well that isn't the best analogy. But when you dress ghetto, you don't warrant the thought of violin-playing men.

Don't judge me Fritz...

Don't.

694983[/snapback]

694993[/snapback]

Oh and I meant that I didn't expect thug-looking kids to play the violin....Not that I didn't expect them to play well.

In other words--I wouldn't expect a white thug-lookin kids to play the violin either...get it?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.