March 30, 200521 yr Did anyone see Dontrelle on the Best Damn sports show? I only caught the last few seconds of it. They were asking him some questions like: who he liked better Shaq or Kobe, and who had the worse B.O. on the team(he said that he did).
March 30, 200521 yr Was this a new one or a repeat of the one from after the WS? I'll try and Tivo one of the repeats at like 4am.
March 30, 200521 yr I saw literally the last few seconds too. He was smiling (like always) and John was thanking him for being on the show.
March 30, 200521 yr I saw it, it was from this year because they were talking about his spring stats. Salley was pretty funny he said that if Dontrelle were to hit Pedro than his jerry curled self would charge the mound so would Dontrelle hit him with the left or the right and he just laughed it off, and said he is just worried about getting him out. They also yelled at him for sliding head first so much and going in with his left hand. They asked him if Mckeon his going to use him off the bench because he is batting .400 this spring but he said he gets paid to pitch and others get paid to hit.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.