April 2, 200521 yr I'am wondering if anyone here has had a problem like mine with their contact(s). I only need one for my left eye, but when i put it on my vision gets worse and is harder for me to read than without them. I have lazy eye by the way and my right eye is 20/20.
April 3, 200521 yr for what purpose do you wear it? are you nearsighted? is it supposed to correct your lazy eye? and what do you mean by "my vision gets worse"?
April 3, 200521 yr Why don't you just get glasses? when i put it on my vision gets worse You probably have the wrong prescription.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.