April 8, 200521 yr i dont know if anyone remembers but in 98 the marlins had a different lineup that they played on sundays or games vs bad teams(lol like we were) anyone suggestions for this years bomb squad if we make it cf-pierre(he is EVERYDAY) rf- hate to say it but lenny harris (gets him to 200 quicker-the quicker to 200, the quicker outta here) lf-aguila 1b-conine 2b-castillo ss-gonzo 3b-easley c-trenor just bulls*** talk but its fun go fish
April 8, 200521 yr if harris starts then any hits he gets don't count toward the 200. he has to be pinch-hitting.
April 8, 200521 yr We used a Sunday Special all last season for the most part, I prefer bomb squad though.
April 8, 200521 yr i dont know if anyone remembers but in 98 the marlins had a different lineup that they played on sundays or games vs bad teams(lol like we were) anyone suggestions for this years bomb squad if we make it cf-pierre(he is EVERYDAY) rf- hate to say it but lenny harris (gets him to 200 quicker-the quicker to 200, the quicker outta here) lf-aguila 1b-conine 2b-castillo ss-gonzo 3b-easley c-trenor just bulls*** talk but its fun go fish 734222[/snapback] We would still destroy the Mets.
April 8, 200521 yr i dont know if anyone remembers but in 98 the marlins had a different lineup that they played on sundays or games vs bad teams(lol like we were) anyone suggestions for this years bomb squad if we make it cf-pierre(he is EVERYDAY) rf- hate to say it but lenny harris (gets him to 200 quicker-the quicker to 200, the quicker outta here) lf-aguila 1b-conine 2b-castillo ss-gonzo 3b-easley c-trenor just bulls*** talk but its fun go fish 734222[/snapback] We would still destroy the Mets. 734269[/snapback] LMFAO the funniest thing ive heard all season
April 9, 200521 yr I remember in '97 I was like "Hey the Bomb Squad rocks!!! Let's use them in Game 7 since its a Sunday." I was 9. :confused
April 9, 200521 yr I remember in '97 I was like "Hey the Bomb Squad rocks!!! Let's use them in Game 7 since its a Sunday." I was 9. :confused 734559[/snapback] haha you were 9 in 97.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.