Awesome State Line for LeBron

miami15

thats why i hate the NBA beacuse the only thing people care about is points and Dunks. This Furthers my case to say why lebron is the Most overated player i have seen in my life along with iverson. Any person with a 6-0- 6-10 stature that takes 40 shots a game can easily put up 40 points a night. All the NBA is about is Dunking.

Example Iverson scores 63 points takes 27 free throws!!! puts up like 50 shots + whatever shots he took on those fouls that didnt go in beacuse they are not counted.

Nba= HOOD BALL real basket ball is over it ended at the Final 4

thats why i hate the NBA beacuse the only thing people care about is points and Dunks. This Furthers my case to say why lebron is the Most overated player i have seen in my life along with iverson. Any person with a 6-0- 6-10 stature that takes 40 shots a game can easily put up 40 points a night. All the NBA is about is Dunking.

Example Iverson scores 63 points takes 27 free throws!!! puts up like 50 shots + whatever shots he took on those fouls that didnt go in beacuse they are not counted.

Nba= HOOD BALL real basket ball is over it ended at the Final 4

746120[/snapback]

But Lebron is getting 7 rebounds and 7 assists a game as well. He gets his teammates involved and until the recent crisis the Cavs were rolling.