Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Lowell on 790 - UPDATE

Featured Replies

HI all,

 

I know I posted this earlier about the Mike Lowell show - but I just heard another commercial for it today and now they said it was Fridays at 2 pm. Not sure where the confusion is, because the other day they advertised it for Friday at 3 pm. It's during the Boog show so now I am not sure exactly what the hell time they are doing it. I don't know why they are advertising two different times for this - so just a heads up...If you are interested you may want to put it on at 2 instead of 3.

 

Hope this helps. IF anyone hears anything different or gets the correct time, please let us know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.