Raw, Night #2 of the Draft

Ramp

i was hoping it would be Booker but it looks like that isn't going to happen since he's in a feud with Angle.

i'm hoping its the Big Show or Mysterio. Dream Pick would be the Undertaker ;)

807829[/snapback]

I hope that it isnt Show or Mysterio, because I personally cant stand the Big Show and dont want him ruining Raw main events like he does on Smackdown, I wouldnt mind Rey on Raw but I think that he just is a better fit of SD. As for who I who I think the pick will be I dont think that it will be anybody big I think they had two big picks last week and will have 2 big picks on the final week but in between will be nobody big.

RVD's still about a month away from actual ring work but then again so was Edge last year. RVD also may have angered some in the offices with his shoot last night. RVD was dead on, but Vince usually doesn't like being told he's wrong. They should really let RVD unleash just as they should let CM Punk unleash when he arrives but who know's from the WWE.

I'm excited to see who's picked next but tonight start's the horrid Diva Search. The girls are hot but I can already see them on the internet and the segments they have with the divas are just mind numbingly boring.

Oh and by the way, I hope Charlie Haas is drafted. The dude is a strong in ring worker who's been buried on Smackdown by terrible writing. Move him to raw and put him into a feud with his best friend and former tag team partner Shelton Benjamin. "The World's Greatest Tag Team" in my opinion was the best team to come along since The Dudley/Hardy Boys/E @ C feud.

Oh and by the way, I hope Charlie Haas is drafted. The dude is a strong in ring worker who's been buried on Smackdown by terrible writing. Move him to raw and put him into a feud with his best friend and former tag team partner Shelton Benjamin. "The World's Greatest Tag Team" in my opinion was the best team to come along since The Dudley/Hardy Boys/E @ C feud.

808309[/snapback]

It's hard to top Cena getting drafted.....but my guess before I even saw your post was Haas.