remember Styx?

My friend from Universal played the new released Styx cd for me the other day and what a flashback to high school!!! I have to admit I liked some of their older hits like Babe lol but didn't expect a new release. The new cd is more for fun and the new studio version of Blue Collar Man on the cd is pretty sweet!! Anyone a fan of Styx or remember their music?

Guest Juanky

Ah, ok.

I have to say, I checked them out in concert a few months back, and their version of I am the Walrus was spot on. Add to this the fact that there was one member on stage when they played this (playing keyboard and with the lights semi-dimmed), and since he conveniently had black hair I confused him for a Beatle. Good laughs for five seconds.

Guest Juanky

I just watched the video they had at their site for I am the Walrus...now that is entertainment. Flashback!! I wonder if Gowan can rock the stage? I checked up and they have US tour dates coming up in July.

824575[/snapback]

I heard they were coming back to town. It's worth going, the shows are alot of fun and everyone in the house knows every word.