Bam Margera

Bradcore

Just wanted to join the hordes of people who will point out that mtv star and Philly (West Chester) native Bam Margera was ringside at Raw, and actually appeared to be accompanying Hogan's son Nick. You got clear shots of Bam standing next to Nick when they showed Nick in the crowd during Hulk's promo and again as Matt Hardy ran away from security through the crowd. (Thanks to Mark Green)

During a couple commercials for Raw, they were playing Matt Hardy vs. AJ Styles at IWC Wrestling show at a place in Monroeville, PA July 29th. Then it tells you to go to www.iwcwrestling.com for more information. I sent the wrong address from before. The promotion is called INTERNATIONAL WRESTLING CARTEL (Thanks to Rob Rae)

I met Rob Van Dam and Diamond Dallas Page at the San Diego Comic Con last Saturday, both guys were great and friendly with his fans. RVD was representing his 5 Star Comics store, and I think that DDP was there with the other cast members of Rob Zombie's "The Devils Rejects" movie and he came to say hi to Rob Van Dam. I took pictures with both RVD & DDP and ask Rob how was his leg, he said to me he it was fine, and that he will return to the ring in 2 or 3 months. It was the first time I met professional wrestlers, and both guys were very nice! A great experience and I'll never forget! (Thanks to Ivan Camacho)

www.wrestlingplanet.com