Reds Moves

MrAndMrsFish

Austin Kearns was recalled today, could that mean that Dunn is about to be dealt??

Very intresting move by the Reds

In local news, they also released former UM quarterback Kenny Kelly, who was claimed by the Washington Nationals...BOOO :thumbdown

867407[/snapback]

He was brought up because someone i forgot who went on the DL......

Austin has somewhat of an attitude. He believe the RF spot should be his by right. He stopped working out and just showed up basically. He ballooned up to 275 i think when he should be around the 245-250 mark.

A trip down to the minors taught him a few things. One being to never expect the world when you dont earn it.

He is 100% natural baseball player but his personality has sometimes gotten him into trouble.

Ill give him this, the Reds management is one of the worst in baseball. Even though I think they handled his struggles correctly (Pena was too good to ignore anyways), Kearn was never communicated to by Dan O'Brien.

Its almost like the Bengals sucktitude has gravitated over to Great American. *sigh*