July 24, 200521 yr When I turn on my computer my icons don't show up. But I can access the internet? Anybody know whats going on so that I can get some help?
July 24, 200521 yr Are you talkin about your desktop icons? If so, this has happened to me... Go to Start, and do a restart. Wait a while for them to come up, and next time, if you turn it off correctlly, they should come up normally...It may be only my laptop like that, but give it a try.
July 24, 200521 yr Hmmm..I'm not sure what is happening then..Try a System Restore? Start->Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore Might work..Pick a date when this wasn't happening...Keep in mind, any settings you changed will be reset.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.