Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finding Marlins fans

Featured Replies

I just started a new job in the DC 'burbs and one of the project managers is a Marlins fan.

 

And just the other day, I was walking around the same town and a kid with a Marlins cap walked by.

 

:D

Awesome.

 

We're not a very big group.

When I went to the Marlins series at Busch this year there was a 6 year old kid walking around with a Marlins cap and Big Tex jersey shirt...I was like "heck ya little dude"

I bet you had the same reaction to the kid on halloween in the white sheets for his ghost costume. Unfortunately, you didn't quite understand his costume.

When I went to the Marlins series at Busch this year there was a 6 year old kid walking around with a Marlins cap and Big Tex jersey shirt...I was like "heck ya little dude"

I bet you had the same reaction to the kid on halloween in the white sheets for his ghost costume. Unfortunately, you didn't quite understand his costume.

 

:lol :lol :lol

 

:notworthy

Dude, you compared Barry Bonds to Hitler and Pol Pot. You're going to get heat. Tough.

Dude, you compared Barry Bonds to Hitler and Pol Pot. You're going to get heat. Tough.

 

 

That has nothing to do with being a racist. That has to do with me hating Barry since long before the steroids. And, in my mind, he is worse ethically than those two. But I am not going to say it again. I am not a racist.

Dude, you compared Barry Bonds to Hitler and Pol Pot. You're going to get heat. Tough.

 

 

That has nothing to do with being a racist. That has to do with me hating Barry since long before the steroids. And, in my mind, he is worse ethically than those two. But I am not going to say it again. I am not a racist.

 

All Bonds did was take steroids.

 

Hitler killed 6-7 million people.

 

You clown. You need a reality check.

That has nothing to do with being a racist. That has to do with me hating Barry since long before the steroids. And, in my mind, he is worse ethically than those two. But I am not going to say it again. I am not a racist.

 

So you don't see anything at all wrong with comparing a baseball player to two leaders of genocide?

Actually Hitler killed closer to 10 or 11 million. The majority were hebrew, but gypsies, free thinkers, etc. were also on his hit list. And once again, I wasn't comparing actions. I was comparing ethics.

Actually Hitler killed closer to 10 or 11 million. The majority were hebrew, but gypsies, free thinkers, etc. were also on his hit list. And once again, I wasn't comparing actions. I was comparing ethics.

 

 

Even in ethics you can't compare the two. Stop being such a clown.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.