ESPN INsider

Wild Card

Does anybody here have an ESPN INsider account? If so, I was wondering if someone could help me out tremendously... There is some info in the recruiting section on my brother I was told I show look at, but I do not have an account. I was wondering if someone with an account could copy and paste his info here for me? Here is the link to the page: http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...null%26pos%3dQB

Please click on Cody Clinton's NCAA School... To copy it (because with INsider you cannot right click) go to edit on the toolbar and click copy. From there you can right click and press paste on your post here and it will show up. If someone could do this it would be amazingly appreciated. Thanks!

Cody Clinton

QB | (6'2" 210)

Hometown: Boca Raton, FL

School: Boca Raton Community High School

Region: South Status: Undeclared

You are signed into Insider and have access to the exclusive recruiting content below.

Last Updated: 8/25/2005 Data provided by Scouts, Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scouts Grade: 3.0

Considering: No schools at this time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evaluation: No evaluation available at this time.

Notes: No notes available at this time.

Wow that's what I was missing? lol... I guess we have to send those tapes out for evaluation...

TSwift... would it be too much to ask if you could do the same for LB Tyler Rice and TE John Lubischer for me? Their links are below:

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...ull%26pos%3dILB

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/...null%26pos%3dTE

Tyler Rice

ILB | (6'3" 235)

School: Saint Andrews School

Region: South Status: Verbal

School: Duke

You are signed into Insider and have access to the exclusive recruiting content below.

Last Updated: 8/26/2005 Data provided by Scouts, Inc.

Scouts Grade: 6.0

Position Rank: ILB #59

Considered: 1-Duke

Evaluation: Rice is a good sized inside linebacker. He is a very physical player that does not shy away from contact. He will step up and meet blockers in the hole and has the ability to put them on their heels. He will often take on blockers with his forearms and not his hands, but he generates good power. He does play high and leaves his chest exposed, lead blockers and pulling lineman will be able to take advantage of that at the college level. He needs to play with more knee bend. He has a great motor and though he lacks great speed he hustles to try and make plays all over the field. He can sift through the wash to make plays on the perimeters but at times will take poor paths and run underneath blocks. He is a hard hitting tackler that can punish backs. He has the size to get pressure in pass rushing situations. He is a little stiff in the hips and is at his best when he is physically challenging blockers and working through them. He drop into coverage but will struggle to turn and run with running backs and tight ends at the college level. Rice is a hard nosed player that can be a physical presence between the tackles against the run. With added weight Rice's future will most likely be at the defensive end position.

John Lubischer

TE | (6'4" 250)

School: Cardinal Gibbons High School

Region: South Status: Undeclared

Last Updated: 10/3/2005 Data provided by Scouts, Inc.

Scouts Grade: 5.9

Position Rank: TE #48

Considering: 1-Duke , 2-Mississippi , 3-North Carolina State

Evaluation: Lubischer is a solid all around tight end with good size to play the position at the college level. He is not a threat to stretch the field vertically, but is a good target on underneath and intermediate type passes. He catches the ball well and will try and catch it with his hands. He does a good job of selling blocks before releasing, and is a viable target on screens and outlet passes because of it. He runs adequate routes. He is not a homerun threat once he catches the ball, but can avoid defenders and run through arm tackles. He has good balance and can pick up yardage after the catch. He is an adequate blocker that gives good effort and is not afraid to mix it up. He will deliver a pop and gets good hand placement. He tends to get high and not move his feet enough. He can seal and when he gets leverage is capable of getting movement off the line of scrimmage. He can wash down defenders when he gets an angle and will look to make blocks down field. Lubischer does not excel in either the pass or run game, but is an effective player in both phases. He needs to continue to improve his route running and blocking skills, but has the tools to be a good player at the college level.