Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Men

Featured Replies

An 80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his

tests come back with normal results. The doctor

says, "George, everything looks great.

How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are

you at peace with God?"

 

George replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I

have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when I get up

in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom,

poof! the light goes on. When I'm done, poof! the

light goes off."

 

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

 

A little later in the day, the doctor calls George's

wife.

"Ethel,"

he says, "George is doing fine! But I had to call you

because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it

true that he gets up during the night and poof! the

light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done,

poof!

the light goes off?"

 

"Oh my God!" Ethel exclaims. "He's peeing in the

refrigerator again!"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.