Music Download

Lefty

Does you see the Drive of your phone placed ont he destop when you plug your phone into the USB port?

If you dont, right click on the folder and click on Preferences, the then you should see enable drive, checked that off. That wil place the folder ont he desk for you where you can drag your ringtones and photos

The phone drive appears on My Computer when I plug in the USB cable, but not on the desktop. Can I just drag the music onto the folder in My Computer?

I lied I don't even see it in My Computer

Ah ah ah! I dragged a song from itunes onto the file and now I lost like 100 MB????

Oh well thats good thats it there.... all you have to do uis DRAG like your doing. But first double click on the DRIVE... There should be many folders, Look for the "RINGTONE" folder..

As far as the 100 MB's, not sure why so big.. Did you place a whole song there or did you edit it and cut it to about 20 secs?

Oh well thats good thats it there.... all you have to do uis DRAG like your doing. But first double click on the DRIVE... There should be many folders, Look for the "RINGTONE" folder..

As far as the 100 MB's, not sure why so big.. Did you place a whole song there or did you edit it and cut it to about 20 secs?

I have 256 MB of space so I'm supposed to do the whole song. This phone has MP3 capabilities.

It holds up to 55 songs.

I have 256 MB of space so I'm supposed to do the whole song. This phone has MP3 capabilities.

It holds up to 55 songs.

Well if your trying to put it has a ringtone you need to cut it to about 20 SECs.. As Far as your space 256 is decent for a phone, theres NO way you put 1 song in there thats 100 MB, if thats the case you wont fit close to 55 songs