Fight Night Round 3

Maxx

I love the graphics on the 360 but I just finished downloading the demo for this and well :blink: I'll just post the pic someone took on another forum:

That's how it really looks. The gameplay seems a bit slowed down from the past versions, which I don't mind because I loved Round 2 but it was all haymakers.

damn, i hope ps3 has graphics like that.

I think Ps3 could top that! Im not a big fan of 360... A buddy of mine has it and the gameplay of Madden is nothing like ps2. The graphics are GREAT no doubt, but the game play blows in my opinion...

That fight night looks sick though!

I think Ps3 could top that! Im not a big fan of 360... A buddy of mine has it and the gameplay of Madden is nothing like ps2. The graphics are GREAT no doubt, but the game play blows in my opinion...

PS3 would definitely be able to do that, I just found it amazing. Also, EA rushed Madden and Live to get them out on the 360, they are missing tons of features, this is the first game EA looks to be making from the ground up for the 360 without rushing and so far you can tell they are doing a good job.

Madden's gameplay always sucks. That's not really indicative of the system. It's just lazy game designers at EA.

I have to agree about the gameplay, but they were extra lazy for 360 by leaving out a bunch of the features that were already on the xbox and ps2 games. They knew a football game would sell well so they rushed a crappier one out the door on launch day.