Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Konichiwaw from Japan

Featured Replies

This place is insane. There is more people in tokyo then all of florida. I will try and get pics as soon as possible.

Enjoy it and a bukkakke to you too, sir.

  • Author

Just got back from dinner. The sushi here is 10 times better than anything you can get in the US. They do have some wierd stuff. I just tried horse sushi (maybe it was afleet alex) and it was supprisingly good. I went to a fish market and they were selling whale meat, that might be up next. It actually looks just like steak.

I've always wanted to go to Japan. Hopefully I'll be able to go sometime in the next 10 years of something. :confused

 

Anyways, good to hear you're enjoying the awesome sushi.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.