Surprised by my reaction

CanadianFishFan

To the start of this season. I must admit I kinda thought I would be less interested in the Marlins this year. Not that I wouldn't be a fan, but I didn't think I would have the same desire to watch the games or cheer as hard.

I was wrong. I haved loved watching them so far. It is interesting watching the young guys and there is no pressure like the past two years. I think that makes it more relaxing to watch. I think as long as these guys keep going out and playing with heart, I will stay excited.

Case and point, German is in the pen! Can't wait to see him come out.

Well of course young 'uns who play with a lotta of intensity are more exciting to watch than a bunch of underacheiving veterans who disapoint you night after night, how could you have thought different? That's why you're Canadian and we're American.

Just kidding, I love you guys. :flagcanada

Yeah, I'm really surprised that i'm so into this as well. Maybe it will wear off, but everygame right now seems so special with all the kids breaking in. I don't wanna miss a moment of action.

Yeah, I'm really surprised that i'm so into this as well. Maybe it will wear off, but everygame right now seems so special with all the kids breaking in. I don't wanna miss a moment of action.