April 14, 200620 yr I SENT HIM A E- MAIL ANYONE GET TO HERE ABOUT THIS I DIDN'T your e-mail was read by Hank on the air this morning. Thanks for your contribution Jon Cope Executive Producer: The Hank Goldberg Show ----- Original Message ----- From: JVNUNEZ@aol.com To: hankgoldberg@wqam.com Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:58 AM Subject: Marlins Hank I am very pleased to have listened to your show recently on the topic of our beloved Marlins. I must be honest I mysleff took them for granted by only showing up to 2 games last year after being a Bandwagon fan during the last World Series run which I went to over 10 games and every single playoff game and my first world series game. I am a current Heat season Ticket holder for 4 years and Canes ticket holder for Football when I heard that day that we may lose our baseball team I decided to make my contribution to our team and bought a infield 42 game pack to do my part. I went to opening day and cheered on our team with the rest of the MARLINEE's I plan to bring my father in law and 2 year old son on Sunday. I have listened to you your show for over 10 year now but have never had the honor to call your show but keep up the good work you bring fire to our fan base. http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...opic=59829&st=0
April 14, 200620 yr I heard him reed it. He thanked you for your comments and moved on to another e-mail.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.