Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Epcot 1992, the good old days.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I dont know, I have not been there for a few years. I want to go to epcot, but Im not sure about this finger printing thing they have going.

I dont know, I have not been there for a few years. I want to go to epcot, but Im not sure about this finger printing thing they have going.

 

finger printing???

 

That's only to enter the parks.

The machine scans the bone structure of you index and middle finger, which is unique to each person, thereby not allowing to give your ticket to someone else. And yes, the monorail does still pass through Epcot.

I remember the really good old days when you could go to the Magic Kingdom AND Epcot for the same price. You could just walk from one to another or take the monorail or ferry.

 

Ahhhhhh........... :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.