May 31, 200620 yr I have no idea why this team is not dominating in one of my yahoo leagues. So far my record is 28-41-11 and am 19 games out of first. Maybe you guys can help me out. C- Jason Varitek (.240, 5 HR, 25 RBI) 1 SB C- Josh Willingham (.275, 7 HR, 32 RBI) 1 SB 1B- Paul Konerko (.297, 15 HR, 41 RBI) 1B-Jason Giambi (.262, 12 HR, 38 RBI) 2B- Brandon Phillips (.309, 4 HR, 31 RBI) 10 SB 2B- Luis Castillo (.318, 2 HR, 20 RBI) 4 SB 2B- Tadahito Iguchi (.298, 6 HR, 23 RBI) 4 SB SS- Hanley Ramirez (.317, 2 HR, 18 RBI) 16 SB 3B- Alex Rodriguez (.290, 13 HR, 42 RBI) 4 SB OF- Scott Podsednik (.281, 1 HR, 14 RBI) 18 SB OF- Jonny Gomes (.270, 14 HR, 39 RBI) 1 SB OF- Jermaine Dye (.299, 14 HR, 36 RBI) 3 SB OF- Jeff Francoeur (.247, 10 HR, 38 RBI) SP- Dontrelle Willis (1-6) 4.93 era SP- Josh Beckett (7-1) 3.80 era SP- Chris Capuano (5-3) 2.88 era SP- Scott Olsen (3-3) 5.83 era SP- Zach Duke (3-6) 4.27 era SP- John Koronka (4-2) 4.06 era RP- Mariano Rivera (2-3 2.59 era) 11 saves RP- Brad Lidge(0-2 5.47 era) 13 saves The only thing I can think of is the lack of a second ace so I just released Iguchi for 3B. Ryan Zimmerman and now I am offering Arod for another ace starting pitcher. What do you guys think? Any other ideas much appreciated!
May 31, 200620 yr Author Said I wanted an ace for Arod and I get an offer of Barry Zito and Mark Mulder for him. Made a counter offer of Arod and Jeff Francoeur for Zito and Kazmir, :confused . Maybe he will accept.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.