Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I would've killed for help at work today

Featured Replies

So, I'm working alone today and who should come in but Shawna. Shawna is this super hot smokin' chick I signed up a few years ago and literally spend an hour and a half showing every last thing about a phone I knew nothing about. So she comes in today and I'm like "Yes." So I hook her up with a Motorola RAZR and get her setup. So I'm showing her the ins and outs of the phone and I'm pumped as sh*t. Anyhow, I'm about to ask her out when like five customers come in and my mind switches from "Wanna go catch a movie sometime" to "F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***! Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out!" I was so pissed. I seriously could've spent three hours showing her the ins and outs of that phone, and I would've too. Ah well, she asked me if I was working tomorrow. So maybe there is still hope.

Airwaves. I'm an agent for US Cellular.

So, I'm working alone today and who should come in but Shawna. Shawna is this super hot smokin' chick I signed up a few years ago and literally spend an hour and a half showing every last thing about a phone I knew nothing about. So she comes in today and I'm like "Yes." So I hook her up with a Motorola RAZR and get her setup. So I'm showing her the ins and outs of the phone and I'm pumped as sh*t. Anyhow, I'm about to ask her out when like five customers come in and my mind switches from "Wanna go catch a movie sometime" to "F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***! Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out!" I was so pissed. I seriously could've spent three hours showing her the ins and outs of that phone, and I would've too. Ah well, she asked me if I was working tomorrow. So maybe there is still hope.

 

Hopefully she returns the favor and shows you the ins and outs of her body.

 

/lame

 

BTW, the RAZR is so overplayed now.

 

/end rant

God damn that sounds like something that would happen to me.

So, I'm working alone today and who should come in but Shawna. Shawna is this super hot smokin' chick I signed up a few years ago and literally spend an hour and a half showing every last thing about a phone I knew nothing about. So she comes in today and I'm like "Yes." So I hook her up with a Motorola RAZR and get her setup. So I'm showing her the ins and outs of the phone and I'm pumped as sh*t. Anyhow, I'm about to ask her out when like five customers come in and my mind switches from "Wanna go catch a movie sometime" to "F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***! Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out!" I was so pissed. I seriously could've spent three hours showing her the ins and outs of that phone, and I would've too. Ah well, she asked me if I was working tomorrow. So maybe there is still hope.

 

Hopefully she returns the favor and shows you the ins and outs of her body.

 

/lame

 

BTW, the RAZR is so overplayed now.

 

/end rant

hahahhaa

I laughed out loud.

I hear you bro. Looks like she doesnt mind your company either, you'll get your chance. :thumbup

So, I'm working alone today and who should come in but Shawna. Shawna is this super hot smokin' chick I signed up a few years ago and literally spend an hour and a half showing every last thing about a phone I knew nothing about. So she comes in today and I'm like "Yes." So I hook her up with a Motorola RAZR and get her setup. So I'm showing her the ins and outs of the phone and I'm pumped as sh*t. Anyhow, I'm about to ask her out when like five customers come in and my mind switches from "Wanna go catch a movie sometime" to "F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***! Get out Get out Get out Get out Get out!" I was so pissed. I seriously could've spent three hours showing her the ins and outs of that phone, and I would've too. Ah well, she asked me if I was working tomorrow. So maybe there is still hope.

 

Hopefully she returns the favor and shows you the ins and outs of her body.

 

/lame

 

BTW, the RAZR is so overplayed now.

 

/end rant

 

 

You don't realize that I live in East Bumf***. The RAZR is the most advanced phone we have where I'm from. Maine is at least 3 years behind the rest of the country. We're like Canada Lite.

You should tell her that you post on here. Scores major points with the hotties.

You should tell her that you post on here. Scores major points with the hotties.

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol

You should tell her that you post on here. Scores major points with the hotties.

 

:mischief2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.