Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could Abercrombie and Willingham be any different?

Featured Replies

I was amazed how differently these two players handled themselves at the plate and in the field. Ignore the box score and look at them, you'll see that their approaches at the plate and swings are different. Their outfield routes and fielding technique. They also run very differently. It's very amusing.

  • Author

I probably missed it yawning. This was one of the most boring games I ever attended. I cant believe I stayed the entire time. But after last night, I'm glad to been able to gleem with pride walking out of the stadium and in the subway

I probably missed it yawning. This was one of the most boring games I ever attended. I cant believe I stayed the entire time. But after last night, I'm glad to been able to gleem with pride walking out of the stadium and in the subway

 

boring?.....i love when the marlins blow out another team, i was a little upset we didn't get 20 runs though..that would of been cool :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.