July 17, 200620 yr Hello all, Maury Brown here with Baseball Prospectus. I am getting ready to do an article on blackout hell that many around the nation are dealing with. As an example, if you live in Las Vegas you are unable to watch the Dodgers, Angels, Diamondbacks, A's, Giants, and Padres. If you are interested in telling your story here's what I need... I'll need to know the town you live in, what teams you have been unable to watch, and if possible, your full name. I'm mostly looking for those of you in pockets throughout the US where you're squeezed out of not just one, but two or possibly more teams you should be able to see. For background on me, as well as my email address to possibly be involved in this article, go to my bio page here on The Baseball Journals, which is my blog. Thanks, Maury Brown Baseball Prospectus
July 17, 200620 yr New Haven, CT and I'm blacked out of NY Mets, NY Yankees and Boston Red Sox, which is signifigant because of the sheer amount of times those teams are featured in games on networks like ESPN.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.