Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm in so much pain

Featured Replies

I'm supposed to get all 4 out sometime this summer. I told my boss that I was having it done Monday the 31st so I could finally have an excuse to quit. But that was a lie!

When I go in to get my paycheck on Wednesday August 2 should I pretend to be in a lot of pain or what? Or who cares?

Funny story about when I got my wisdom teeth out...I am physically unable to swallow pills (choke on them) but when you get your wisdom teeth out you kinda need something for the next few days. So all of the Percosets I took were ground up into white powder and put in bags in the house so that I could mix it into my pudding or apple sauce--and yeah, that meant I had all of these bags of powder just sitting around the house...sketchiest looking thing ever. :p

I'm supposed to get all 4 out sometime this summer. I told my boss that I was having it done Monday the 31st so I could finally have an excuse to quit. But that was a lie!

When I go in to get my paycheck on Wednesday August 2 should I pretend to be in a lot of pain or what? Or who cares?

 

...and you might want to stick a balloon in your mouth, because the swelling isn't something you can fake.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.