September 7, 200620 yr http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14710871/ Still a lot of work to be done, but great news towards the return of our troops.
September 7, 200620 yr Yes, I was extremely pleased to hear this this morning. A great step forward for Iraq.
September 7, 200620 yr The Iraqi Military has been one of the few bright spots in Iraq, unlike the Police Force it's remained relatively uncorrupted. It also consists of a wide array or coalition members, these are the men who will decide the fate of Iraq, and it's security. What I worry about, is the Government behind them. I just don't like the idea of a coalition held together by Sadr supporters, being the ones in charge. Let's hope they continue to get the high marks, they've earned, but it needs to be watched very closely.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.