The Video Game Topic

Libelula

Just post whenever you buy a game or want to share a story or just wanna review a game. I know a lot of us are gamers so why not make a topic about it?

Anyway, I'm stuck in previous gen for now but that should change in a few weeks. I was workin' at BJs but it pissed me off so I'm gonn work at Winn-Dixie. @_@ But that's fine, I'm still kickin' it with my Cube. I play with my baby every day. I have a lot of fun with Madden 07, Mario Baseball, and WWE Day Of Reckoning 2 but I bought this game yesterday and I love it. Fifa Street 2. I love everything about it. How the games are quick and fast paced, the create-a-character and create-a-pitch, the teams, the players, the tricks, the realism, the "HOLY sh*t" plays, the way that everything amazes me, but on top of all that, I LOVE THE MUSIC. This is the best job EA has ever done with a Sports game. All types of music are featured on here and it's great. For the soundtrack go to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Street_series_soundtracks

...I've only heard of one of those artists but everything is perfectly placed. GO GET IT, IT'S ONLY 20 BUCKS!