Parking at Panther games

MarlinFan10

So soon I'll finally be getting out of Gainesville and I'll be back in sunny South Florida and I plan to attend every single Panther game while I'm down there (which is unfortunatly only 4 games). I went to a game during the Thanksgiving weekend and parking at the stadium was free. So I must ask, is parking at the stadium a free thing now? Are they actually charging $5 to walk across Panther Parkway?

Any advice would be helpful.

No they scraped that plan. The parking is already included in the ticket, so it free to park at the arena.

Also dont buy tickets before hand. Go there and buy them from the scalpers who ususally sell them for a fraction of what they cost. I went to a game in Nov. and got lower level for 20 dollars each. I guess thats a benefit of the panthers being terrible.

No they scraped that plan. The parking is already included in the ticket, so it free to park at the arena.

Also dont buy tickets before hand. Go there and buy them from the scalpers who ususally sell them for a fraction of what they cost. I went to a game in Nov. and got lower level for 20 dollars each. I guess thats a benefit of the panthers being terrible.

Thanks.

As for scalping, thats what I always do. :thumbup